Saturday, November 27, 2010

Red Dead Redemption

Hello I'm Haley, Hal, or HDR. Alright, now that you know who I am blog number one start!

Red Dead Redemption, a game I've been playing since I had gotten it last year for Christmas and I haven't beaten it yet, but I'm close! I know you're probably thinking, "You got it that long ago and your still playing it!?" Well yes, I have to share the PS3 with my brother, and I've been interested in it on and off, but for the past month I've been completely interested in it, it may be because I was forced to start GTA4 over again (my saved file corrupted), and I looked at the Red Dead Redemption case and went, "Huh, haven't beat that yet!"

I already know how the game ends because I accidentally stumbled on it while looking at comments on a RDR video, but I still wish to experience it myself. So far in the game I've just gotten out of Mexico and got ambushed (I cannot remember the name of the mission for the life of me). So far I haven't been looking forward to meeting John's wife and son. I've heard that you'll have to do missions such as ranching cattle, and things like that, and that Johns wife is very "stone faced". I've heard the son is very just... annoying. So I am not sure about his family, but so far the game has been going good!

I am absolutely in love with the characters Bonnie, Irish, Nigel, and of course the main character John. Bonnie need no explanation- from the beginning her attitude just struck me, not in a bad way, but in a "Wow-I-Like-This-Person!" way. Irish is just too funny, and makes me giggle a lot. Nigel is odd in his own way, the elixir and how he makes John do all these things for him is tiring, but for some reason I always looked forward to all his missions.  John- well you get the idea. He's the main character, you go on all those adventures with him, and get to know him. He pretty much just turns into a pal of yours.

That's all for today, see ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment